Monday, November 22, 2010

Por Que No?

Last weekend, I went up to Portland with these lovely girls I live with to visit some of our amazing friends there. It was such a perfect weekend! We all needed this break for very different reasons and it was so so good! I actually carried my camera all over downtown and while we went shopping but didn't feel particularly inspired to take pictures. But we went to Por Que No? (translation: Why Not?) and just needed pictures.. If you are ever in Portland, go here for amazing mexican food and a really awesome ambience! :)
PorQueNo?PorQueNo?PorQueNo?PorQueNo?LaurelCassie
Just looking at these, I just want to be back there on this trip.. I cannot wait for this term to be over! As of right now(Nov 22nd 1:47pm), I have 17 days 18 hours 13 minutes more to go and that feels like too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment