Sunday, March 13, 2011

sun flare

Delancey

This week's I Heart Faces contest was "Sun Flare" and boy do I have sun flare! I love sunshine. Just looking at these pictures and staring outside at the pouring Oregon winter/spring rain makes me miss summer! I think that was one of the most fun things about summer: almost all my pictures had a lots of sunshine and flares and all sort of light. It got to a point where people would ask me why all my pictures had that washed out look of saturated sunshine.. But I love it. Its like capturing a little bit of magic in a picture.

4 comments:

  1. Sun flare is so much fun. Like you pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is an awesome shot. I love how the flowers are in this. Great work :)

    K xx www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! This is SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete