Saturday, August 28, 2010

Scottish Sights

I'm currently in Scotland with my family! Its technically the second time I've been to the UK because I did come here when I was a year old, but really, I don't remember a thing from then! So all the sights and sounds are all new and amazing!! I absolutely love the old brick and cobblestone everywhere!! And we're staying in the cutest Bed and Breakfast EVER! Right by a beach with those classic colorful beach houses! Yes, they really exist!
Scottish TeaBed and BreakfastMummy and TeaBed and BreakfastBed and BreakfastHopeman BeachBeach HousesStreets of Hopeman
I'm currently trying to stay awake to get over jetlag! Its been much harder than usual because I'm the only one in my family adjusting from US time so its all a little off. Another thing is the accent. I am completely confused with whether I should be speaking American or British. I blame the jetlag that clouds the judgement and drastically lowers my mental nonsense filter.. We'll see how ridiculous I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment