Saturday, September 4, 2010

Adventures

More pictures of our adventures around here. We've been taking it easy and just exploring quaint towns, little vintage shops and some tourist spots..

This was the Motor Museum in Elgin. Beautiful old cars!
Motor MuseumMotor MuseumMotor MuseumMonacoMotor Museum
This is the Glen Morray Distillery.
You know, alcohol and the stocks; natural combination.
WhiskyWhisky TourWhisky
We drive through so much beautiful countryside. There are a lot of COWS!
COWWheat
Bad news, guys. My 50mm lens has stopped working. boo. And knowing how much I love that lens, I didn't bring any others. So I do have a bunch of pictures from this lovely antique shop we went to a couple days ago. But other than that, I haven't been able to take pictures.. :( So hopefully I get it all resolved when we get to London! I feel so at a loss without my camera. There's SO much I wish I was taking...

No comments:

Post a Comment