Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Antiques

Ok last post of Scotland! These were at this old church that was converted to an adorable antique shop! Oh everything was just so lovely! So glad my camera only conked out after we went here..
WheelbarrowHole in the WallBathtubDoorsTreasuresTreasuresWindow FireplaceWindow TilesWindow FurnitureChair and KettlePots and PansStuffTableChildhood CourtyardOld BicyclesIMG_6357asStationaryHats and MirrorArchwayArchwayCoutyardWindow Workshop
My parents bought this beautiful tea set from the 20s or 30s! Amazingly, they have packed it up to bring back home! I'm very impressed and excited for maybe tea parties!
Teaset
I'm now in London!! This city reminds me of New York; lots of people and everyone's rushing somewhere. Also, everyone is dressed so well. I feel like The Sartorialist taking their photographs. I got a 1.4 50mm lens! (which may not mean much to you, but I'm really excited about it!) So I am back in business! Excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment