Thursday, July 22, 2010

Inspire

My computer is currently being fixed by the Computing Help fairies/pixies, so I haven't gotten to put up the rest of our fake birthday party pictures! I guess you don't realize how reliant you are on your computer for things like email, facebook, Photoshop and the general internet information until you are trying to access the same on your phone. not quite the same..

SO! I thought I'd show you one of my favorite photographers! Beth Armsheimer! See her beautiful work here!

I can't seem to attach any images to this post but I promise she has such elegant style that I absolutely adore! She is so capable of capturing such real emotions with so much beauty that really inspires me. I would love to be as skilled as her someday! Or have her take my wedding photos! maybe? someday? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment