Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Teen Photographer Challenge

Lizzie & Chipper

So this week at iheartfaces, it is a challenge only for teens! (ie. 13-19 year olds) Go check out the other entries from all the talented teens!

I'm 19 and was just thinking about how I've changed. I've definitely come a long way from starting to mess with cameras when I was 13 at my school paper. I am still constantly learning new things and am always growing but I feel like I have found my style and can confidently and comfortably capture moments.

Portraits, people and faces are definitely my passion and what I enjoy capturing. The love, laughter and joy in portraits; I love. The goal has always been to capture beauty elegantly and when I am constantly surrounded by all my incredibly beautiful friends, I'm getting lots of practice! This is my roommate Lizzie and her chocolate Lab Chipper!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! And so fun and summery.

    K xx

    www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. when did you start this up? i wanna hear... i'm coming down this weekend! tea?

    ReplyDelete
  3. just like a week ago! html is ridiculous! haha but YEAH YEAH YEAH!! tea for sure! :) I want to hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it! Very creative the way you put the three pictures together to give life to the moment. Very nice capture!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OO such a great serie of photos!! Love the happiness of both playing together!! And so beautiful how you played with the sharpness and the whole scene is repeating in the sun glasses!! woow!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun picture. Great job.

    ReplyDelete